Le 08/01/2015 03:32, Carsten Haitzler a écrit :

> wait a sec. you write that as if you (intel) are the sole owners of
> tizen as of 3.0 onwards - the needs of let's say tizen mobile or
> anything else that is being worked on in tizen 2 land still are
> irrelevant in your view of tizen if those needs were to clash with for
> example ivi needs.
Can we cool down, this is only the beginning of the year and we are here
for a long run.

My ask is to get visibility pushed to all over the mailing list and with
Jira status coordinated to the code change proposal.
Giving early visibility on any change as well as public justification
for those changes is required to avoid that anyone create a defacto
ownership of any open source project.

Offering visiblity of the change and explanation of the need inducing
such change is the only way to agree on common way to progress while
serving all Tizen target needs.

> you might want to realize that there are more people involved in tizen
> than just intel and the needs of others matter too. what you are saying
> is that, for example, multiuser needs of ivi trump the needs of mobile
> and you will use the tizen review process to enforce that. that is the
> tone of your email.

In that point we agree, and once again this is why I have asked to get a
full visibility of proposed change induced by 2.3 API back port.

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect