+1 on merging those two. But also needs a bit of a 'design' of what
goes into it. I have probably another 30 links of various Solr-related
products.

I didn't touch SolrPython page because it had that extra information
compared to just one liners on the main screen. And I didn't have the
time to review whether those examples are still valid or need to be
present. Same with SolrPHP legacy stuff I linked to.

Another pass through this would be nice.
> For example, little did I know there was a client for Solr for the Rust
> programming language.
And four for Clojure :-)

Regards,
   Alex.