Ok,

Done: https://wiki.apache.org/solr/IntegratingSolr
Also: https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolPython

I am not sure what to do with the stuff at the bottom of the client
list, though I've put the dates on it anyway. It's neither
comprehensive nor representative and I don't understand the
significance of that part vs.
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrEcosystem . But that's all I had
patience for this time with WIKI being an absolute turtle. Perhaps
somebody else can revisit it with a fresh eye now that I cleaned it up
a bit.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov