I once asked the SolrNET developers if they would like to move their effort to
Apache and become a certified client library, but the response was lukewarm.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/solrnet/apache$20lucene$20sub$20project/solrnet/lM5Xul7_nCg/5cj-iz8xbZUJ

Since then the SolrNET effort seems to have almost stalled, and the committers
asking money to add features :)

But chances are that we'd want to model an official .NET api more closely to
the Java API, not?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com