What would be the reasonable cutoff for the client library last
update? Say if it was not updated in 2 years - should it be included
in the list? In 3? Included with a warning?

Or do we list them all and let the user sort it out? Or put a
last-checked date on the wiki and mention rough last update against
each library?

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov