It just depends on what behavior you want. Some could argue that for
certain 'official feature branches' they want this behavior and for random
WIP branches they don't. Given the script INFRA uses is for all the
projects, if they object to letting us only get the original commits, it's
just another another legitimate option one would want that more fits with
the idea of they apparently think this should work. Which is why I say, "at
a minimum" we should have this option.

- Mark