Hi,

all fine also from my side. Thanks to Smoketester I fixed a bug in the Maven
Metadata. This is the first 8.x release where the Maven Checks were running
correctly. As far from my side this had no impact on users of Lucene/Solr from
Maven Central, but due to the change to HTTPS-only for Maven Central our Checks
were not working anymore – the Maven build itsself was broken, too.

We now only publish metadata on Maven Central and no build logic anymore. But
all is checked and dependency versions are fixed like with Palantir in main
branch.

Nevertheless, it would be a good idea to build you own Solr plugin / Lucene
project pointing to the snapshot artifacts 8.9-SNAPSHOT just as a test. I did
it for several of my projects and they passed.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen