As I mentioned in the PR, my two main objections are:

1. Introduction of SolrCore to CircuitBreakerManager. It causes a
significant API churn and is not needed by any other circuit breaker.

2. Duplication of code -- there is a significant overlap between the code
for the two circuit breakers. Please abstract them to common classes and
define interfaces.

Naming is an auxiliary discussion that is not a blocker to this PR.