My final biggest complaint with git is the bugginess of 'git status'. After
operations like merging (which can get complex), it will lie to you and
tell you your checkout is clean, when in fact its not: if you then type git
push it will push lots of commits. This is a real problem if you work on
many repositories, it means you must fall back to using patches and such
anyway... Aka... Git does not really work