Hello Christine, et al

Let us back up just a bit here.

Starting with a look at our reason for being at an ALA conference, a goal.

My suggestion for a goal:

Help build a vibrant OpenOffice.org user community in US libraries.

We could then look at two activities aimed to attaining the goal:

1 - Introduce new users to OpenOffice.org

2 - Connect current users of the OpenOffice.org application with the OpenOffice.org community, encouraging them to get involved.

Rational for the two activities is to match the two types of ALA conference attendees we will meet. Those that have never used OpenOffice.org and those that currently do or have installed it but don't actually use it.

Then, keeping these activities in mind, moving forward to look at what artifacts to produce, for the show, which best facilitate the activities.

Comments?

Drew