Hello Folks,

FYI - updated http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/US/Home/ALA-2010 with final show schedule, some suggestions regarding a booth location, show media..etc.

Also updated http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Talk:US/Home/ALA-2010

During the day I'll be updating both pages - including updating the talk page with subjects from this ML thread...*PLEASE* feel free to do so yourselves

@Christine, Lars, Andy - sorry, I have not had a good chance to email you directly. @Christine feel free to kick that off if you like,

Lots of stuff in the last few emails from everyone to touch on; Including goals - @Lars you and others, I think have been hitting on that, particularly, with some remarks. IMO having goals more precisely enumerated is a must -again- lets try and get this moved to the wiki page(s) if we can.

For the next couple of hours I'll be on task (budget, project plan) and lurking at IRC channel irc://freenode/oooregional (Football starts in 3 hours...*grin*...and a guy has to have priorities!)

Otherwise, planing on dialing into tomorrows phone conference, to listen and in case there any questions on this.

Thanks

Drew