Hi all,

To try to give a little more details about this "new concept" that we want
to bring to the marvin toolbox, I did this simple architecture draw.

The general idea here is try to transform the toolbox something
disconnected with the "language", something more agnostic. Also in this new
architecture we could use remote resource to process engines and make easy
the support for new languages.

This "new toolbox" will be the only thing that a Marvin user must to
install and also we could start to support multiples O.S (once the REPL is
a dummy application that only interprets and by pass commands).

Regards,
Taka