Hi all,

        I would like to propose that we remove the developers declaration in the pom
for each plugin and that we use only the one in the plugin-parent.

        Why ????

        Because :
        - It will simplify the maintenance. There are approximatively 80 plugins and
20 or 30 comitters.
        - In several plugins we find as developers : <developers/> !!!! God made them,
it's magic ??
        - A lot of reports generated with the developer-activity plugin are incomplete
because it uses the developer list to find our description when we commit a patch or a
change.
        - With the time, some comitters stop to support some plugins and the
developper list isn't updated.

        I think it will be simpler to update only one list which will represent in our
case the comitters.

VOTE : [  ] I want to remove developers from plugins poms and to update the list in
the plugin-parent.

For me
[+1] I want to remove developers from plugins poms and to update the list in the
plugin-parent.

Arnaud HERITIER
Axway - Sopra Group
Axway France Services
Tél. : +33 (0)1 47 17 22 79
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ce message est exclusivement destiné aux personnes dont le nom figure ci-dessus. Il
peut contenir des informations confidentielles dont la divulgation est à ce titre
rigoureusement interdite. Dans l'hypothèse où vous avez reçu ce message par erreur,
merci de le renvoyer à l'adresse e-mail ci-dessus et de détruire toute copie.
This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.