On 7/7/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wanted to get thoughts on starting to require a Java 5 JVM to run
stuff we build. We currently restrict to 1.4 across the board.

I have a question, Brett: Is it currently possible to write Plugins in
Java 5? I remember, that that the annotation parser barked over Java 5
constructs. (Sorry, no bug number or something like that available.)

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.