Jason, please stop confusing the issue. In both cases you mention
below, the PMCs have been very VERY involved in tracking ALL
trademark issues, and have been even more vigilant with those
entities in which they are a part of as far as employment (I
would encourage you to look over, for example, Mark Thomas'
work the last *week* regarding the tomcatexpert stuff).

If your intent is to enflame the issue, then Good Work. If your
intent was to actually provide informative and not misleading
data, then I would have to give you a D-.

Since this is from your Sonatype Email, can I assume that you
are sending this with your Sonatype hat on?