+1

Can bentmann's fixes be applied without adopting the updated version of Aether?

On 7/28/11 10:27 AM, Arnaud Héritier wrote:
 From my POV it could be a good thing for users to at least push a 3.0.4
release with what Benj fixed.
If Mark is sure to be able to fix next week the bug he mentioned let's wait
him.

For Aether/Sisu and additional fixes and required dependencies I let others
active dev/pmcs decide what they want.
For me it's a without end conflict (at without good end for users and the
community).

cheers

Arnaud