On Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:41:16 AM Jason van Zyl wrote:
> I'll assume that this is fine and no one objects. I'll announce this on the
> user list later today.

*THAT* I have a problem with.    I don't consider these any different than our
nightly snapshots or a different commercial "build" of an Apache project.   In
both of those cases, announcements about them or promoting them over the
official project supplied releases is, IMO, not acceptable on the *users*
list.

If you want to point a couple of your users at them to help test things or
similar, fine as a lead up to 3.0.4.  But they cannot be considered "general
available" things similar to releases.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp