Thanks a lot to have pushed it.
I tested it with success
I like it, at least something that will improve the user experience soon.
Note : Like Olivier's branch the default logging setup has an issue because
the default color is set to black (or white) which are backgrounds colors
commonly used. This is something we'll have to take care. The best should
be to not touch the default foreground color for INFO level and just add
colors for others levels.

Cheers,

-----