On 8/21/06, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do we want to list out who's responsible for components on the wiki?
It seems like ththis would encourage having people send email directly
an individual committer rather than the MyFaces community.

I agree with Mike,
I saw the page this morning and was also not really thrilled with having that.

I get lot's of direct emails, I think Mike is right, that this can (or
will) increase the number of offline emails.

So -1 on a wiki page like that).

-Matthias

Once things are checked into the repository, we should all be
collectively responsible for the code.   There are going to be people
who have a lot more invested into a component, but does that require a
tracking page?    SVN logs will show who has been committing changes
to a particular component.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: