Oh boy,

I belive that. I bet you also get lot's of stuff on Jakarta Commons.
:) and Struts ;)

On 8/21/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 8/21/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I get lot's of direct emails, I think Mike is right, that this can (or
> will) increase the number of offline emails.

You'd be amazed at how many personal Tomcat questions I still get, after not
having worked on that project for several years, simply because my name is
listed as an author on one of the developer guides :-).

Craig

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: