Ernst Fastl schrieb:
Hi Werner,

I think it would be good to have it in MyFaces either as a subproject
or for starter
if anyone feels it might not be mature enough yet in the sandbox. It
would be great
to have it around in tomahawk seeing we could really use some "new fancy"
Web 2.0 components to make tomahawk again more attractive for the end user
in times of RichFaces, ICEFaces, ...

just my 2 cents

Ernst

Ok adding it to the sandbox would mean that we break the existing dojo
based components a mixing of dojo 0.4 components and 1.1 components would not work in the same page. We can move over the existing ones anyway, but that would take some time also the removal of the dojo codebase out of core tomahawk. I would add a comment in the demo that mixing both codebases for now is not possible until we have moved the codebase over.
That would be the way for the sandbox.

(Moving over the sandbox comoponents is on my todo list ones I have all dojo components working reasonably well)