Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
Not sure if the development is outside of the apache community
the I wrote basically every single line of code so far myself.

but not under an Apache umbrella.

(Except for dojo)

The extensive table component which is pending, is a shared work
with all people involved having committer rights or having
at least signed the the apache contributors license agreement.

I don't understand that.

Well there will be a table component added to the project
which can do much more than the dojo table but is similar in its dynamic nature. The code was developed for a customer who gave the agreement to opensource it as soon as it has passed the legal departement. The contributors license agreements all were signed of all the people involved in the devlopment.
This component hasnt made it into the codebase yet but will be added
as soon as possible.
This is basically the only codebase so far which I did not have fully developed myself, the rest of the code outside of dojo was 100% written by me and can be confirmed by checkin logs!

The only thing not done yet is basically that it is not committed
into the core codebase but hosted privately.

so, it's not part of the Apache umbrella, yet.

Well best probably is to ask there, but I dont think there should
be too much of a problem of getting it in directly without
having to go through the incubator, due to the nature of the code being
developed 100% by me.

So, IMO the best is to give a heads-up on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.
So see, what their feeling is about this. They deal with these type of
things more frequently than everybody of us.

Generally, I think it is a good project.

Thanks a lot...

:-)