> Well best probably is to ask there, but I dont think there should
> be too much of a problem of getting it in directly without
> having to go through the incubator, due to the nature of the code being
> developed 100% by me.

I am fine with that. But I just want to make sure everything is fine
and correct with the Apache guidelines. Since the scope of the
contribution is a (to my understanding) separate project. Perhaps
a software grant is pretty fine. Perhaps even that is not needed.

Don't get me wrong. I am not against this
(I was pinged offline already asking "why").
So, again I am not against it. I just want to make sure
we follow the right way.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf