> Not sure if the development is outside of the apache community
> the I wrote basically every single line of code so far myself.

but not under an Apache umbrella.

> (Except for dojo)
>
> The extensive table component which is pending, is a shared work
> with all people involved having committer rights or having
> at least signed the the apache contributors license agreement.

I don't understand that.

> The only thing not done yet is basically that it is not committed
> into the core codebase but hosted privately.

so, it's not part of the Apache umbrella, yet.

So, IMO the best is to give a heads-up on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.
So see, what their feeling is about this. They deal with these type of
things more frequently than everybody of us.

Generally, I think it is a good project.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: