Feel free to use my code for facelets annotation deployment:

http://jsf-comp.sourceforge.net/components/facelets-deployment/index.html
http://jsf-comp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jsf-comp/trunk/facelets/annotation-deployment/
http://jsf-comp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jsf-comp/trunk/facelets/annotation-deployment/src/main/java/net/sf/jsfcomp/facelets/deploy/
http://jsf-comp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jsf-comp/trunk/facelets/annotation-deployment/src/main/java/net/sf/jsfcomp/facelets/deploy/FaceletAnnotationParser.java?view=markup

TinyURL of the last URL: *http://tinyurl.com/9xdgph*

This last java class does all the main scanning work. It isn't reusable for
what you need, but I don't see the need for a 3rd party library as scanning
code is pretty easy. Writing a custom one for MyFaces will probably have
better performance than a reusable one that would probably have more
flexibility code in it.

-Andrew