Hi!

Hmmm, it is a long time back we used it .... at least during development times
it was very annoying not having specified the packages. If I remember
correctly, with defining it, scanning-time drop down from something aroung 30
seconds to under 1 second.

Wouldn't it be sufficient to do it that way for a first version of MyFaces 2.0?
Do you think Mojarra will come up with a more sophisticated solution which
bypasses the standard reflection stuff and uses something like Javasisst? I
doubt.

Ciao,
Mario