On Sat, 2009-01-10 at 19:56 -0700, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Jan-Kees van Andel
> <jankeesvanan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't think Scannotation itself is an issue, but it has a required
> > dependency on Javassist, which has an LGPL license. Isn't that a
> > problem?
>
> hrm, I think not really, b/c it's not a direct dependency.

I'm pretty sure that scannotation's dependency on an LGLP project is a
showstopper. There is some brief info here:
   http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

I'm not sure this approach is a good one anyway. Javasisst's jar is
560kb. That's a fairly heavy dependency for such a simple task as
scanning for annotations.

Regards,
Simon