hi ali,

most commits happened "directly" after the initial import. that didn't look
very promising.

it's great to hear that you plan to continue.
however, since we haven't seen a lot of activity, we should re-visit the
option to move the components to tomahawk (btw. tomahawk-sandbox).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -