+1 for moving it to tomahawk.

One big open question for me is our html5 strategy at all.

Will the html5 components provide legacy html support themselfs?
Thus a calendar component will use jQuery (or whatever) calendar when a
non-html5 browser is detected,
or is this in the responsibility of the developer?

if (html5){
aaaa

} else{
 bbbb //fallback

}

?

Afaik our current html5 components 'only' support pure html5 rendering, isn't?

LieGrue,
strub