hi bernd,

the description of the apache incubator is:

"
The Incubator project is the entry path into The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF) for projects and codebases wishing to become part of
the Foundation's efforts. All code donations from external
organisations and existing external projects wishing to join Apache
enter through the Incubator.

The Apache Incubator has two primary goals:

    * Ensure all donations are in accordance with the ASF legal standards
    * Develop new communities that adhere to our guiding principles
"

->

"
The MyFaces Incubator project is the entry path into Apache MyFaces
for projects and codebases related to JSF wishing to become part of
MyFaces's efforts. All code donations from external organisations and
existing external projects wishing to join MyFaces enter through the
MyFaces-Incubator.

The Apache MyFaces Incubator has two primary goals:

    * Ensure all donations are in accordance with the ASF legal standards
    * Develop new communities that adhere to our guiding principles
"

however, i'm fine with both. i just used "incubator" because of those
two primary goals.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at