Ok,

if there is no real difference between Apache Incubator and Apache
MyFaces Incubator,
I have to change my vote to

-1

especially a have a problem with:

All code donations from external organisations and
existing external projects wishing to join MyFaces enter through the
MyFaces-Incubator.

This is the Apache Incubator role.

Regards

Bernd