+1

Am 11/1/11 9:16 AM, schrieb Bernd Bohmann:
+1 for the idea
but -1 for the name. I expect trouble with the Apache Incubator.
What is the difference between Apache Incubator and Apache MyFaces Incubator?
If there is a difference we should consider a different name.

I would prefer labs, sandbox or what ever.

Regards

Bernd Bohmann

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Gerhard Petracek