Charles wrote:

>And then he changed the licence, while not explaining to the
OOoAuthors members the consequence for this.

If the following quote of Daniel's is from one of several messages
Daniel wrote, about the consequences of changing the license.

****

Yes, we are.  Sorry :-(  It's not that we love the PDL.  In fact, I don't
really like it.  The problem is that Sun has a policy of only allowing PDL
material on the OOo site.  Hence, if we used any other license, we
wouldn't be able to have our work appear at the main OOo site.  :-(

I don't like it any more than you do.  I would much prefer a Creative
Commons license.  But we're kind of forced to use the PDL if we want our
work to appear on the OOo site (and we do).

*** end quote ***

There are about 100 other messages that discuss the various licenses,
their effects, and their options.

> then you should try to fix them,

OOoAuthors is/was an attempt to fix a perceived problem.

xan

jonathon
--
Does your Office Suite conform to ISO Standards?