Hi Boris,

Geertjan meant not [1] but [2].
Please add a proper tag(of git). That way, you can upload your nbm to [2].
e.g. like this:
https://github.com/junichi11/netbeans-color-codes-preview/releases

BTW, maybe, you built [3] with JDK 11. However, you should build it
with JDK 8 because NetBeans requires at least JDK 8.
I changed files of locsrc directory to Japanese files(didn't change
license headers), then built it. It seems to work.

[1]
https://github.com/borisheithecker/netbeans-translations-de/tree/master/releases
[2] https://github.com/borisheithecker/netbeans-translations-de/releases
[3] https://github.com/borisheithecker/l10nantext11