De : Jan Lahoda <lah...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 28 février 2020 23:03
À : Apache NetBeans <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Platform has to continue to support Java 8, imho was: Pull the plug
from Java 8 in 12.1?

Possible, probably yes. Might be quite some work to make it run, though.
Anyway - not sure if that would bring significant benefits if we wanted to keep
the platform on 8 and move the rest (i.e. what would be made simpler by this?
We can ensure platform is buildable by and runs on 8 even in a single repo).

Jan