> Where is the configuration for these build checks setup?  Is there a
> specific yaml or part of a build script someplace?

Did more poking here and see

   - .github/workflows/main.xml file
      - Assume  this drives the initial "check" jobs.
      - This has the "Test" job with limited sub-tests defined, compared to
      the "Test PHP Cluster" which defines a lot more of the php sub
test cases.
   - travis.yaml file
      - Assume this is used in the last phase in the "Travis CI" portion.
      - This has a lot more test coverage defined here for other areas.

So at the moment some testing is done at the github action context and some
done in the "travis" context.

So there are more tests in the github contexts for php and less for other
areas while in the travis CI context there is more test coverage in other
areas and less in php.  Assume there is additional time that I was not
seeing in the travis context for others tests compared to more time for php
in the github action context.

Assume this split between the two areas for testing is related to the
discussion on "TravisCI vs Jenkins vs GitHub Actions" [1].  Sounded like
there may be some resource concerns and/or Apache infrastructure

Will the builds continue to use github actions + travis or are there any
plans to migrate in one way or another?

If moving towards github action based, assume other tests would need to be
moved to the github testing (i.e. more "Test x Cluster" with applicable run
tests for each as applicable in main.xml).

Was anything decided on "Jenkins" usage?