I know there have been discussions in the past on CI builds issues like
[1], [2]. [3], [4], [5], "Build Strategies" [6], and time on the builds [7]
but...

It seems some build jobs are done on GitHub commits, Travis CI, Jenkins,
etc.  Assume some of this is dependent on the type of jobs and tests (OS or
capability focus), and the infrastructure and available resources involved
(i.e. Apache CI-Jenkins across Apache projects, GitHub build [across apache
projects], Travis CI [assume constrained in some way]).

So, what specifically needs to be done?

Do the types of jobs need to be grouped and run by intent/needs in an
applicable CI environment?
Do the types of jobs need to be migrated into a single place (i.e. Github,
Travis, Jenkins, etc.)?

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com