On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 at 14:35, Eirik Bakke <eba...@ultorg.com> wrote:
> Perhaps simpler than a dialog would be to just switch to FlatLAF Light for
> any user who has not explicitly touched the LAF setting in the past.
>
> Alternatively, we could switch unconditionally to FlatLAF Light for everyone,
> once only--i.e. leave a flag in the user directory that shows that the forced
> switch has been made and should not be attempted again in the future.

I think they effectively amount to the same thing - see eg. recent
discussion on setting FlatLaf on in platform applications on users@.
We also need to consider the fonts and colors settings.

I personally don't think we should have a dialog (just) for this.
However, we might want to look at the whole startup / import settings
thing in future?