From: John Kostaras <jkosta...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 7:33 AM
Cc: dev@netbeans.apache.org <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Python Donation

And you are not the only one James. NetBeans used to indeed have the best
C/C++ support.

But I know many other, really big fans of NetBeans, that have moved to
JetBrains Idea because NetBeans doesn't anymore support Scala, or Python,
or Ruby, or Go you name it.

I will create another thread, to invite people who would like to help
supporting other programming languages for NetBeans and organise on how to
do that.

John.