Hi Jaroslav,

In your article about java framework portability, I agree with you a 100%,
and I'll add an important point, that sometimes we deal with low-level
code, by using JNI/JNA, and this precise point makes java portability in
front of a wall, I have learnt that from Limewire source code, in which we
can notice that its really difficult to make a 100% java portable
framework, due that each operating system had its own philosophy, and its
own underlaying low-level librairies.

At the end, to have a fully portable framework, in front of eyes, this one
should care on low-level code, because it's the only thing that will assure
to us a higher portability of this framework.

Regards