Hi,

  Prior to any process for voting/releasing the Apache Netbeans maven
artefacts  would be sure on one point. We may use groupId
org.apache.netbeans or org.netbeans as we have the grant to do so.

 It would be easier and more backward compatible to use org.netbeans as
groupId for Apache NetBeans artefacts. Can we use that groupId forever even
if we became a TLP. Or was it only for transitioning purpose.

  One second question is concerning process to vote/release the artefacts.
The artefacts are built using the same tag as the official release of Apache
NetBeans (incubating)   for example for version 10 its tag is 10.0-vc5.

 The only element to vote on would be a staged repository with a bunch of
artefacts at
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1011/)
as the source are already released (signed by two different people).

  Will that work the Apache way ? How to make it comply.

   Best Regards

Eric

PS:

 (The donated mavenutilities plugins will be at org.apache.netbeans because
they are new artefacts as the previous release netbeans-parent)