As we have this honor and pleasure to talk directly with the NuttX
RTOS author.. maybe really we should listen to Gregory Nutt himself as
the most experienced person in the room? There was a discussion in
this area and the choice is strongly reasoned not just a matter of
personal preference.. there are technical reasons why this naming
convention is most compatible with environments where NuttX can be
used..

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 3:42 PM Gregory Nutt <spudan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 for nuttx_rtos and nuttx_apps

Best regards :-)