Hello Michael,

Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de> writes:

> can you please point me to the discussion where this important change
> was discussed before it was introduced?
>
> I only find the Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11296
> which was closed only hours after it was created.

If you speak about the usage of <depends-on> in the “framework” and
“applications” directory, See my response in OFBIZ-11296 regarding what
has actually changed.

Regarding what I am proposing in this email, I did not open a Jira yet
and did not commit anything removing the “component-load.xml” feature.

Sorry if I was not explicit enough about the fact that this is a
discussion not a report of things already changed.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37