Roland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi David,

as I wasn't really sure about what to answer to your question, i looked a bit
around:
http://geocoder.us/blog/2006/03/23/how-many-digits-are-enough/
if their data is correct: 0.000001 degrees are 4.37184 inch or 11.1044736
centimeters
that ought to be enough for everyone ;-)

seriously: I think for applications like mapping out addresses that should be
enough for years, but there may be other use cases i can't imagine right now.

--Roland

 640K ought to be enough for anybody.   This reminds me of another benefit to
WTK/WTB.  WTK and WTB are not dependent on the coordinate system you are using.
 Whether your coordinate system is the latitudinal and longitudinal circles of
the earth or whether they are the coordinate system of your RFID enabled
warehosue, WTK and WTB handles them the same.  Same data format, same use of
projections, same reliability in application you build.  Why record the same
type of information in 15 different formats based on their use?