Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi,

I'm looking closerly at the Content application. I find the List and Find buttons very confusing. You understand when you use Find, but what is the List button used for ?

I had a look at the ManagerReferenceContent.pdf file, but I'm sorry to say that it does not help a lot. Maybe because there is a notion of Layout and Content Data Ressource mixed here ?

Also when I use the clip column I always get this error

Erreur lors de l'appel de l'événement: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Problems processing event: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find resource bundle [ContentErrorUiLabel] in the locale [fr] (Could not find resource bundle [ContentErrorUiLabel] in the locale [fr])

Is this because something is missing in French, or ? (BTW what for is used the
clip feature ? :o)

Also just got this one, and sorry but have no time to look at it...

https://localhost:8443/content/control/EditLayoutUrl?contentIdTo=TEMPLATE_MASTER&mapKey=&contentId=CMSS_DEMO_HOME&drDataResourceId=CMSS_DEMO_HOME

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://content/widget/layout/LayoutScreens.xml#EditLayoutUrl]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running Groovy script at location [component://content/webapp/content/WEB-INF/actions/layout/EditSubContent.groovy] (Error rendering FTL template (Expression thisContent is undefined on line 22, column 17 in DataResource:CMSS_DEMO_HOME.)) (Error running Groovy script at location [component://content/webapp/content/WEB-INF/actions/layout/EditSubContent.groovy] (Error rendering FTL template (Expression thisContent is undefined on line 22, column 17 in DataResource:CMSS_DEMO_HOME.)))

Actually I got plenty of other errors. Do the content data need a cleanup ?

Thanks