David,

Yes, I was already aware of that, having already played a bit with the Content application. Of course I will realy appreciate your help :o)

Thanks

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: Template in Content module

On Jul 30, 2008, at 3:08 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

This is fine with me. For the moment I need only a simple tool, able to provide "OFBiz eCommerce store policies" kind of things. But I'm pretty sure I will need more : I have still to handle some of my needs in the content component to have a better view. For me the content component is not too bad, it's only difficult to understand how it works and it seems most of us agree on this :o) I will begin in August, and hopefully let the dev ML knows my progress (with a bit of luck some documentation, if I'm able to find time). All advices will be welcome

A couple of examples are available:

http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/cmssite/cms
http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/policies

To edit them try this:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/content/control/WebSiteCms?webSiteId=CmsSite

Actually, it looks like there is no publish point for the ecommerce  one, I'll
play with that a little.