David Jones wrote:
What is it that you are trying to implement Jacques? In other words what sort
of requirement do you have or feature are you trying to support?

Or are you just trying to clean up the Content Manager? There is a lot of stuff
in the Content Manager that either doesn't work, or that is for an unclear
purpose, and personally I'd like to see a redesign of most of it and eliminate
a lot of what is there, possibly including the ListLayout and related pages...

Has anyone ever considered integrating OFBiz with an Open Source CMS? If there was a way to do it, we could eliminate a good sized chunk of code and the work required to maintain it.