Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Apparently I can commit there :) This has been removed and is posted on the page. Thanks to everyone for helping out figure our deprecation path here.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

Smooth Feather has been posted to the Visual Themes page and can now
be removed by anyone who has rights.  I'm not sure where I ever
rememthemes is classified, but I'll give it a whirl and will report
back.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I can get behind that for sure.  Btw, Jacques, I think we
keep
> the Flat Grey forever - no reason to deprecate that one - just the
> ones that aren't going to be maintained - of which the original
Smooth
> Feather now stands out.
>
> Anyways, if everyone's cool with that - then we can make a page in
> Confluence and keep everything there - starting with moving Smooth
> Feather there.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>
> ----- "Adrian Crum" <adri...@hlmksw.com> wrote:
>
> > I like the idea of moving deprecated themes to a web page.
> >
> > -Adrian
> >
> > Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> > > For several reason, I really appreciate sometimes to have the
> good
> > old
> > > theme (Flat Grey) at hand.
> > > We could keep Flat Grey and the best known at the moment
> (obviously
> >
> > > BiznessTime at the moment).
> > > The others would stay at http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/yhQ
> > > This would be an easy deprecation policy
> > >
> > > Jacques
> > >
> > > From: "Adrian Crum" <adri...@hlmksw.com>
> only
> > one