Jacques

From: "Torstein Hegbom" <torst...@itpolaris.no>
I have been testing the project manager module, and maybe there should be a
connection to content-management, or something else. Before a project starts
there is a set of requirements and suggestions.

A sub-project has a start and an end, where purpose is to make some
deliveries. The deliveries are described in the requirements. These
requirements are an attachment to an agreement with the klient.

When a project has been decided the requirements are frozen, and a Bill Of
Material can be created for a sub-projet. The Bill Of Materials will
describe what the sub-project will deliver, and the tasks in the
project-plan describes how, who and when to deliver each item in the Bill Of
Materials.
Torstein