Hi Scott,

If that was offending to you i apologize for that. I was under the
impression that the Eclipse license was allowed and you, you stated it
yourself, brought up license issues without being a license expert and
gave me the burden to solve it also being far from a license expert.

For every new function I introduce there is a lot of opposition always
by the same people which sometimes gives me the feeling that simply
reasons are found to block my contributions. Perhaps the main problem
here is that i put business reasons much higher than technical reasons
and most people here are technical.

All seems now be solved,  and i appreciate you technical view and
comments on the system.

Concerning my comment about relationships, had nothing to do with you,
just by the way way people in general treat each other here in the
mailing list, which is much different here in Thailand and has its
disadvantages too. Probably nothing is perfect in this world.

Regards,
Hans